End of this page section.

Begin of page section: Contents:

History of chemistry at the Karl-Franzens-University Graz

2020 Head of the Institute: Univ.-Prof. Dr. Adrian Daniel Boese
2018 Head of the Institute: Univ.-Prof. Dipl.-Chem. Dr.rer.nat. Nadia Carmen Mösch-Zanetti
2014 Head of the Institute: Univ.-Prof. Dr. Kevin Francesconi

2009

Head of the Institute: Univ.-Prof. Dr. Nadia Mösch-Zanetti

1999

Founding of the "Institute for Chemistry" as a major institute by uniting the Institutes for Analytical, Inorganic, Organic, Physical and Theoretical Chemistry under the leadership of Univ.-Prof. Dr. Otto Glatter

1969

Organic and physical chemistry move into the new building on Heinrichstraße

1878

Establishment of the chemistry institute at the Karl-Franzens-University Graz

1850

Start of chemistry at the University of Graz at the Alten Universität

Office

Sabine Schmid

Heinrichstraße 28/IV

Phone:+43 (0)316 380 - 5410
Fax:+43 (0)316 380 - 9850

Office hours:
11.00-15.00 Uhr

End of this page section.

Begin of page section: Additional information:

End of this page section.